Board of Commissioners
- Meetings are held every 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in person at 14 Baxter Boulevard with guests able to join by GoToMeeting.
- The date and location of the regular meeting is subject to change, but shall be designate at a prior meeting of the Board.
- The last annual meeting was held on Thursday, July 1, 2021 where the election of officer and committee appointments for the Fiscal Year ending on June 30, 2022 took place.
How to join the Board Meeting:
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,522095445#
Access Code: 522-095-445
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- Kristin Blum, Chair
- Monique Mutumwinka, Vice Chair (Resident Representative)
- Luisa Deprez, Commissioner
- Christian MilNeil, Commissioner
- Shirley Peterson, Commissioner
- Thomas Valleau, Commissioner
- Resident Representative Commissioner Open Seat
The Commissioners serve five-year terms (unless appointed to fill an unexpired term of a previous member) and they are appointed by the Portland City Council. They meet once a month and vote on various items such as policies, budget approvals, etc.
Portland Housing Authority By-Laws Excerpt
The By-Laws state: "the Commissioners of the Authority shall perform such duties as are incumbent upon them by reason of their appointment to any office and by law, and shall perform such other duties and functions as may from time to time be required by the Authority or its By-Laws, or which may arise by reason of their appointment to serve on committees functioning within the Authority or in cooperation with other persons or groups."