How do I apply?
Applications for Moderate Rehabilitation units are available by calling the Portland Housing Authority at 207-773-4753, or by coming to our office or mailing a request to:
14 Baxter Boulevard
Portland, ME 04101

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply?
2. How do I know if I am eligible?
3. Can I get help right away?
4. If I want to move can I take my help with me?