Landlord Partner Portal
PHA is pleased to introduce the new Partner Portal, an online tool that allows PHA Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlords to review information about payments and tenants, with information that can be accessed 24-7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).By simply creating an online account, you will have the opportunity to view information regarding your property such as:
- Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) History – Up to a full year of past payments
- Help and Question email connections so you can reach the staff member you need to speak to.
- 1099 forms available on-line
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Inspection schedules and result history
- Vacant unit listing service that all renters can access
- And much more as we keep building our Partner Portal site.
The first time you access the Partner Portal you will do so from this page. There will be more information to orient you to the Portal before you create an account.
As Portland Housing Authority transitions to paperless payments, we believe that the Partner Portal will be a great tool to aid you in managing your Housing Choice Voucher program units and Housing Assistance Payments. We are still working on the Portal to make it as seamless a process as possible.
You will need to have your tax ID and a valid EMAIL address to create your account in the system. We are expecting the system to be available for your use on April 1, 2018.