Board of Commissioners
- Meetings are held every 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
- The date and location of the regular meeting is subject to change, but shall be designate at a prior meeting of the Board.
- The annual meeting was held on Thursday, July 2, 2020 where the election of officer and committee appointments for the Fiscal Year ending on June 30, 2021 took place.
- Next scheduled meeting - Thursday, January 7, 2021 via GoToMeeting
Agendas and Minutes
- Meeting agenda is available prior to meeting and shown below.
- Minutes are posted following Board approval
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,522095445#
Access Code: 522-095-445
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/560709109----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portland Housing Authority Agenda
- Roll Call
- Declaration of a Quorum
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes of Meeting: December 3, 2020
- Finance Committee Report: Approval of Finance Committee Report of December 15, 2020 and Approval of Income and Expense Reports of November 30, 2020
- Executive Director's Report
- Approval of agreement to purchase solar credits for commercial account as per final term sheet presented
- Resolution to ratify and confirm approval of GPRSC to sell the Data Link to GoSection8 for a creedit of $20,000 toward future services, authorizing and ratifying and confirming the actions of the Executive Director and Chairperson in approving said sale, and the Executive Director's execution of agreement for the sale.
- Development/Repositioning Report: Front Street II, 337 Cumberland Avenue, Front Street I, Mercy Project, Scatters Sites and Approval of Project Summary and Pro forma for Scattered Sites and 37 Illsley
- Approval to file a SAC application for the following scattered sites: Dermot Court (4-unit), Hammond St (4-unit), and Salem Street (3-unit)
- Resolution to go into Executive Session for the purpose of discussing labor union negotiations under Title 1 MRS section 405(6)(D) and compensation of staff (changes in salary and job descriptions) under 405(6)(A)
- Resolution approving amendment to the non-employee handbook Appendix A
View Most Recent Meeting Minutes
- Robyn Tucker, Chair (Resident Representative)
- Kristin Blum, Vice Chair
- Christian MilNeil, Commissioner
- Monique Mutumwinka (Resident Representative)
- Shirley Peterson, Commissioner
- Thomas Valleau, Commissioner
The Commissioners serve five-year terms (unless appointed to fill an unexpired term of a previous member) and they are appointed by the Portland City Council. They meet once a month and vote on various items such as policies, budget approvals, etc.
Portland Housing Authority By-Laws Excerpt
The By-Laws state: "the Commissioners of the Authority shall perform such duties as are incumbent upon them by reason of their appointment to any office and by law, and shall perform such other duties and functions as may from time to time be required by the Authority or its By-Laws, or which may arise by reason of their appointment to serve on committees functioning within the Authority or in cooperation with other persons or groups."